Erica Knauf Santos is owner and Managing Attorney of Knauf Santos Law, PLLC, a Seattle-based law practice experienced in handling complex Family Law matters with compassion and the highest degree of professionalism. Her areas of practice covers most of Family Law.
She lives in Seattle with her husband, two sons, a dog and cat.
- Erica has three years of experience caring for non-human primates from her time at the Chimpanzee & Human Communication Institute.
- She also volunteered with Pasado’s Safe Haven doing animal rescue after Hurricane Katrina.
- She currently serves on the executive committee of the Washington State Bar Association’s Animal Law Section.
- Erica is on the Board of Directors for Chimpanzee Sanctuary Northwest.
- She previously served on the Board of Directors for:
- The Great Ape Project.
- The Advisory Board for IDA-Africa.
- Erica received her BS in primate behavior and ecology and BA in psychology with a minor in anthropology from Central Washington University and her JD from Seattle University School of Law.
“Erica has been an outstanding advocate and reference for the legal issue I faced during my divorce settlement and subsequent child support order revision. She is straight forward, focused, and passionate. It also helps that she is well connected locally and familiar with a lot of the other lawyers and judges sitting and reviewing cases. She is able to come up with an effective strategy for solving legal problems in or out of court, and at a fraction of the cost you’d pay for lawyers in shiny office buildings downtown.”
Check out more of Erica’s client reviews.
Erica has received Peer Endorsements like this:
“I recently had a child support adjustment and modification of parenting plan matter opposing Erica. I found her to be a zealous advocate for her client and extremely knowledgeable about the law and court procedures. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience in family law. I know she is highly regarded by her clients, fellow attorneys and the bench. She was always well prepared for this matter and thoroughly knew the facts and issues of the case. She was diligent in communications and was able to think outside the box to settle our matter to both our clients’ satisfactions. I would highly recommend Erica as an attorney in family law.”
Check out more of Erica’s peer endorsements.